Friday, December 4, 2009

CoPs Communities of Practice


CoPs are very useful for keeping in touch with the latest in whatever interest you have. This means that if my interest is to keep up with what teachers are doing in their classrooms, I can join one of these communities of practice, and share my experience and discoveries in my ELT practice. I have joined a CoPs called EFL Classroom 2.0, this is a community that suggests many resources for learners and teachers that want to work with technology. For this community I expect to share my ideas and learn a lot from other teachers. Up to now I have learnt about a great resource called voice thread, where the students can record their comments about pictures. I plan to learn many other CoPs that are very relevant for my professional development and where I can share my experiences too.

No comments:

Post a Comment